Skip to content
- Psalms 120:1
- In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
- Psalms 120:2
- Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
- Psalms 120:3
- What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
- Psalms 120:4
- Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
- Psalms 120:5
- Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
- Psalms 120:6
- My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
- Psalms 120:7
- I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Psalms 121 kjv