Skip to content
- Psalms 11:1
- In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
- Psalms 11:2
- For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
- Psalms 11:3
- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
- Psalms 11:4
- The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’s throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
- Psalms 11:5
- The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
- Psalms 11:6
- Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
- Psalms 11:7
- For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
Psalms 12 kjv