- Psalms 88:1
- O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
- Psalms 88:2
- Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
- Psalms 88:3
- For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
- Psalms 88:4
- I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:
- Psalms 88:5
- Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from thy hand.
- Psalms 88:6
- Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.
- Psalms 88:7
- Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.
- Psalms 88:8
- Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, and I cannot come forth.
- Psalms 88:9
- Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
- Psalms 88:10
- Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
- Psalms 88:11
- Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?
- Psalms 88:12
- Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- Psalms 88:13
- But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
- Psalms 88:14
- LORD, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?
- Psalms 88:15
- I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.
- Psalms 88:16
- Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; thy terrors have cut me off.
- Psalms 88:17
- They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together.
- Psalms 88:18
- Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
Psalms 89 kjv