- Psalms 25:1
- Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- Psalms 25:2
- O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Psalms 25:3
- Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
- Psalms 25:4
- Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
- Psalms 25:5
- Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
- Psalms 25:6
- Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
- Psalms 25:7
- Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
- Psalms 25:8
- Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
- Psalms 25:9
- The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
- Psalms 25:10
- All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
- Psalms 25:11
- For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
- Psalms 25:12
- What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
- Psalms 25:13
- His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
- Psalms 25:14
- The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
- Psalms 25:15
- Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
- Psalms 25:16
- Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
- Psalms 25:17
- The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
- Psalms 25:18
- Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
- Psalms 25:19
- Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
- Psalms 25:20
- O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
- Psalms 25:21
- Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
- Psalms 25:22
- Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
Psalms 26 kjv