- Psalms 137:1
- By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalms 137:2
- We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
- Psalms 137:3
- For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
- Psalms 137:4
- How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?
- Psalms 137:5
- If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
- Psalms 137:6
- If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
- Psalms 137:7
- Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
- Psalms 137:8
- O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
- Psalms 137:9
- Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Psalms 138 kjv