- Psalms 135:1
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.
- Psalms 135:2
- Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God.
- Psalms 135:3
- Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
- Psalms 135:4
- For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.
- Psalms 135:5
- For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
- Psalms 135:6
- Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
- Psalms 135:7
- He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.
- Psalms 135:8
- Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.
- Psalms 135:9
- Who sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants.
- Psalms 135:10
- Who smote great nations, and slew mighty kings;
- Psalms 135:11
- Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan:
- Psalms 135:12
- And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people.
- Psalms 135:13
- Thy name, O LORD, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.
- Psalms 135:14
- For the LORD will judge his people, and he will repent himself concerning his servants.
- Psalms 135:15
- The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- Psalms 135:16
- They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
- Psalms 135:17
- They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
- Psalms 135:18
- They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.
- Psalms 135:19
- Bless the LORD, O house of Israel: bless the LORD, O house of Aaron:
- Psalms 135:20
- Bless the LORD, O house of Levi: ye that fear the LORD, bless the LORD.
- Psalms 135:21
- Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 136 kjv