- Psalms 127:1
- Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
- Psalms 127:2
- It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
- Psalms 127:3
- Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
- Psalms 127:4
- As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
- Psalms 127:5
- Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.