- Psalms 104:1
- Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
- Psalms 104:2
- Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
- Psalms 104:3
- Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
- Psalms 104:4
- Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
- Psalms 104:5
- Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
- Psalms 104:6
- Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
- Psalms 104:7
- At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
- Psalms 104:8
- They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
- Psalms 104:9
- Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
- Psalms 104:10
- He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
- Psalms 104:11
- They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
- Psalms 104:12
- By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
- Psalms 104:13
- He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
- Psalms 104:14
- He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
- Psalms 104:15
- And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
- Psalms 104:16
- The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
- Psalms 104:17
- Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
- Psalms 104:18
- The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
- Psalms 104:19
- He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
- Psalms 104:20
- Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
- Psalms 104:21
- The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
- Psalms 104:22
- The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their dens.
- Psalms 104:23
- Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
- Psalms 104:24
- O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
- Psalms 104:25
- So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
- Psalms 104:26
- There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
- Psalms 104:27
- These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
- Psalms 104:28
- That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
- Psalms 104:29
- Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
- Psalms 104:30
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
- Psalms 104:31
- The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
- Psalms 104:32
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
- Psalms 104:33
- I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
- Psalms 104:34
- My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
- Psalms 104:35
- Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 105 kjv