- John 2:1
- And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
- John 2:2
- And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
- John 2:3
- And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
- John 2:4
- Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
- John 2:5
- His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
- John 2:6
- And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
- John 2:7
- Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
- John 2:8
- And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
- John 2:9
- When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
- John 2:10
- And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
- John 2:11
- This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
- John 2:12
- After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
- John 2:13
- And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
- John 2:14
- And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
- John 2:15
- And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
- John 2:16
- And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
- John 2:17
- And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
- John 2:18
- Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
- John 2:19
- Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
- John 2:20
- Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
- John 2:21
- But he spake of the temple of his body.
- John 2:22
- When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
- John 2:23
- Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
- John 2:24
- But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
- John 2:25
- And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
John 3 kjv