- Job 37:1
- At this also my heart trembleth, and is moved out of his place.
- Job 37:2
- Hear attentively the noise of his voice, and the sound that goeth out of his mouth.
- Job 37:3
- He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.
- Job 37:4
- After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard.
- Job 37:5
- God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.
- Job 37:6
- For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
- Job 37:7
- He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
- Job 37:8
- Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.
- Job 37:9
- Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
- Job 37:10
- By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
- Job 37:11
- Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright cloud:
- Job 37:12
- And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.
- Job 37:13
- He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.
- Job 37:14
- Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
- Job 37:15
- Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
- Job 37:16
- Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
- Job 37:17
- How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
- Job 37:18
- Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
- Job 37:19
- Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
- Job 37:20
- Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
- Job 37:21
- And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
- Job 37:22
- Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
- Job 37:23
- Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
- Job 37:24
- Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.
Job 38 kjv