- Hosea 5:1
- Hear ye this, O priests; and hearken, ye house of Israel; and give ye ear, O house of the king; for judgment is toward you, because ye have been a snare on Mizpah, and a net spread upon Tabor.
- Hosea 5:2
- And the revolters are profound to make slaughter, though I have been a rebuker of them all.
- Hosea 5:3
- I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.
- Hosea 5:4
- They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD.
- Hosea 5:5
- And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity: Judah also shall fall with them.
- Hosea 5:6
- They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.
- Hosea 5:7
- They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.
- Hosea 5:8
- Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Bethaven, after thee, O Benjamin.
- Hosea 5:9
- Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.
- Hosea 5:10
- The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.
- Hosea 5:11
- Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.
- Hosea 5:12
- Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
- Hosea 5:13
- When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
- Hosea 5:14
- For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
- Hosea 5:15
- I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
Hosea 6 kjv